Few rules from Rules of Thumb: 52 Principles for Winning at Business without Losing Your Self by Alan Webber.
- If you want to change the game, change the economics of how the game is played
- All money is not created equal
- On your way up, pay attention to your strengths; they'll be your weaknesses on the way down
- Learn to take “no” as a question
- Failure isn’t failing, failure is failing to try
- You Don't Know If You Don't Go
- Knowing It Isn’t The Same As Doing It
- Don't Confuse Credentials With Talent.
- Loyalty is a two way street