Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Have you seen what happen when ego takes over ... even the best of the best fails, forget about ordinary. But the problem is it's so difficult to figure out that you are under the control of your ego.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Few rules from Rules of Thumb: 52 Principles for Winning at Business without Losing Your Self by Alan Webber.
- If you want to change the game, change the economics of how the game is played
- All money is not created equal
- On your way up, pay attention to your strengths; they'll be your weaknesses on the way down
- Learn to take “no” as a question
- Failure isn’t failing, failure is failing to try
- You Don't Know If You Don't Go
- Knowing It Isn’t The Same As Doing It
- Don't Confuse Credentials With Talent.
- Loyalty is a two way street